POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray & Databases : Re: POV-Ray & Databases Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray & Databases
From: =Bob=
Date: 4 Nov 2004 18:09:25
Message: <418ab6a5@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
[deletions]
: how usefull would it be to have an embedded database in POV-Ray? What kind
: of things could one do then? Could it be helpfull for particle systems?
: Could it be helpfull for keeping persistent data between rendering frames
: of an animation?

I made a Pov 3.1 version that had dBASE III read and write
capability. I posted an article about it offering the patch but
no one answered. I threw it out after about a year and there
was absolutely no interest.
=Bob=